Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Personal Learning Networks



Until I made my Personal Learning Network, I did not know how small it is. I wish to expand it through time. 

Teachers - I talk to teachers to get a deeper understanding of the material and also to learn different aspects of writing 

Twitter- I follow different poets to learn about expression and also I follow different famous people who are the best in their field. 

Library Help Desk - If I am having trouble finding resources or if I need help understanding my topic they are the best. 


Youtube- I use Youtube when I need step by step instruction on anything. They have tutorials for everything. 

1 comment:

  1. Add diigo to this and make the arrows 2-way. You need to give and receive for these to really work effectively for you. We will learn more about that as the semester progresses. Nice diagram and well thought-out responses this week. Well done.

    ReplyDelete