Friday, February 3, 2012

Google Docs

Before this assignment , I did not know how practical Google Docs is but, although it is practical it has somethings that is not user friendly. For example, I learned that it is easy to collaborate with others on written works because you do not need to send an attachment unlike Word. Everyone can write their feedbacks on the same version.

Another positive and something I did not know is Google Docs is compatible with any computer system and there is no need to install upgrades. I have a Mac and some of my papers that I write on Word cannot be open on PC computers. Google Docs eliminates that problem.

A disadvantage is there are many steps when printing out work. Unless, you know how to navigate in your print settings it may be hard to print out any projects. Another disadvantage is it is difficult to share writings onto blogs because you have to put a code into your blog.

Although there are somethings that is difficult to use, there are many aspects of Google Docs that I like.


Other Advantages:

  • Looks like Word
  • Real Time Feature
  • Autosave and revision history 
  • Easy to Place pictures 
  • Ready made templates 
  • Changing the level of Access someone has
  • list of people who accessed your Doc



No comments:

Post a Comment